- Fri, Oct 28Woodstock Country ClubOct 28, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PMWoodstock Country Club, 1301 W 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USAJoin us for a dessert reception & presentation by first-generation American entrepreneur and New York Times best selling author of "Woke, Inc.," Vivek Ramaswamy, just weeks after the release of his new book, "Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence."
- Thu, May 26Lucas EstateMay 26, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PMLucas Estate, 1143 W 116th St, Carmel, IN 46032, USAKick off Race Weekend at our second annual, premier gala at the Lucas Estate by attending "An Evening with Charlie Kirk!" Join us, along with 15-time Emmy award winning Anchor Fanchon Stinger, in celebrating FPF's successful first year and help launch us into the next!
- Tue, Mar 15Meridian Hills Country ClubMar 15, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMMeridian Hills Country Club, 7099 Spring Mill Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46260, USANationwide, parents of school children are rebelling, over everything from the sudden infiltration of woke ideologies to school mask mandates. Visiting panelists, Dr. Mark Bauerlein, Dr. Richard Brake, & Paul Rossi, will discuss what this mean for the future trajectory of K-12 Education?
- Sat, Dec 18Indiana War Memorial
- Thu, Dec 02Meridian Hills Country ClubDec 02, 2021, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PMMeridian Hills Country Club, 7099 Spring Mill Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46260, USABring your COVID questions directly to Dr. Scott Atlas, just days after the release of his new book, "A Plague Upon our House: My Fight at the Trump White House to Stop COVID from Destroying America"
- Daniel Di Martino “From Wealth & Prosperity to Poverty & Despair Under Socialism in Venezuela: Will America be Next?"Wed, Jun 16TBD
- Dr. Terrence Moore "Killing our Stories, Destroying the Regime: A Call for the Return of Classical Education"Tue, Jun 15Woodstock ClubJun 15, 2021, 6:30 PMWoodstock Club, 1301 W 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USADr. Moore, an education reformer & past Hillsdale College History Professor who has helped set up dozens of classical charter schools, discusses the cancel culture's attack on the great stories of our tradition, the stories that in former times trained the minds & ennobled the souls of young people.